Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fragrance is far away

Date: 15 Nov 2012
Time: 2248 hrs
Place: Middle Road

(sorf) I was plugged into my headphones and walking along near the Bank of China building when someone touched my shirtsleeve and asked me where the Fragrance Hotel is. It was a mother and daughter duo - long haired daughter in shorts and t shirt and mum in casual wear. They said Fragrance Hotel on Middle Road but I didn't know where that was. Then they said it is near Hotel 81 and Ibis so I told them its on Bencoolen Street actually and told them to walk with me. I directed them to walk past Space and further down the road. The mum thanked me and asked if I was heading home after work. I said I just watched a show at Drama Centre and she said they were lucky they ran into me.

No comments: